During this time, we recognize that customers may find themselves facing financial difficulties. Midvale Home & Auto is here to help.
If you’ve been financially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, and have questions about late payments, fees, cancellations, non-renewals or any other concern, we encourage you to reach out to discuss your options by calling 844-263-0250.
When you rent a house or apartment, the landlord is not responsible for your personal belongings. Renters insurance provides coverage for your personal belongings in the home, but does not cover damage to the actual dwelling or structure like a homeowners policy. Because it covers fewer risks, apartment renters insurance typically costs much less than homeowners insurance.
Other benefits include:
- Replacement of valuables. Many people possess expensive jewelry or artwork. Others have valuable antiques or family heirlooms that have been passed down for generations. Although it may cost more, renters insurance can cover these and other high-value items.
- Libel and identity theft. Most renters policies also offer coverage for identify theft, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, and other risks that don’t involve bodily injury or damage to your property.
- Coverage away from home. Renters insurance can protect against damage or theft to your personal belongings – even if they occur away from home. For example, if your cell phone or laptop get stolen while on vacation or a business trip, your renters policy can cover it.
- Affordability. The cost of basic renters insurance can be surprisingly low. The amount of coverage you get for the cost makes it a very smart investment.
- Earthquake protection. Damage from these types of disasters tend to be more extensive and expensive to repair. As a result, it is typically not covered with basic renters insurance. Most policies will allow you to add this coverage for an additional fee.
- Loss of use. Suppose a fire causes so much damage you can’t live in your condo for a while. Condo insurance may reimburse you for living expenses until you can move back into your home.
Identity Theft Protection
Covers up to $15,000 of expenses you incur as a direct result of identity theft.
Personal Injury Protection
Protects you against claims of libel, slander, and invasion of privacy under your homeowners insurance policy.
Coverage for Valuables
Offers open perils coverage for your valuable items such as jewelry, furs, cameras, musical instruments, silverware, fine arts, and golfer’s equipment.
Increased Limits on Personal Property
Extend personal possessions coverages beyond the standard limit.
Drive Home / Affinity Discount
We’re happy to help with all of your insurance needs. If you bundle your home with an eligible auto policy, you may qualify for a discount.
Safety First / Premises Alarm or Fire Protection System Discount
We like that you value home safety as much as we do. If you have either central monitored or direct-line fire or burglar alarms, or if you have sprinklers in every room of your home, you could receive a discount.